- Vermicompost is dark brown / black humus like coarse material, soft in feel and free from any foul smell, live weed seeds and other contaminations.
- Mucus type substance coated on each particle that increases aeration in soil provides excellent water retention properties and improves the drainage in heavy soils.
- Contains sufficient moisture (35 - 45%) at the time of packing.
- Macro & Micro Nutrient fixing Bacteria’s and growth stimulant enzymes are present in sufficient quantities.
- Micronutrients like Calcium, Sulphur, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Boron, Zinc, etc., are also present.
- Vermicompost-600 tonnes per annum.
- Available in 50 Kgs & 10 Kgs Laminated HDPE Bags
Application/Dosage in Agriculture
||Dosage per acre
|For short term rain fed crops
(Sesame, Moong, Urad, Cowpea, Moth, Gwargram, Mustard, Rapeseed...)
|200 - 300 Kgs
|For long term rain fed crops
(Bajra, Jwar, Castor, Issabgol, Fenugreek, Arhar...)
|400 - 500 Kgs
|For crops requiring moderate irrigation
(Barley, Maize, Wheat, Tobacco, Beet root, Onion, Carrot, Sweet potato, Okra, Coriander, Urinal, Cucumber, Ginger, Manta...)
|700 - 1000 Kgs
|For crops Requiring More Irrigation (Cabbage, Cauliflower,
Chilli, Sugarbeet, Paddy, Tomato, Garlic, Turmeric, Broccoli...)
|1000 - 1200 Kgs
|For high Nutrient Crops
(Radish, Jute, Sugarcane, Gherkin, Banana...)
|1000 - 1500 Kgs
|For Trees (Coconut, Mango....)
||10 - 15 Kg per tree
(Tea, Coffee, Cardamom & Pepper)
|Coffee 1.2 tonnes
Tea 1.6 tonnes
Cardamom 2 .2 tonnes
Pepper 5 Kgs/Vine
- According to soil condition & fertility the dosage may vary.
- Vermicompost can be a complete substitute for chemical fertilisers.
- Unlike chemical fertilisers, which are applied at certain stages of crops, Vermicompost can be used at any stage of crops as compared to one single dose, split doses have been found to give better results.
- For crops requiring moderate, high irrigation, high nutrients & coconut additional application of farmyard manures & Bio fertiliser will yield good result.
- Panchakavyam is produced by processing the following products in certain definite proportion under ideal conditions. The fermentation process is enhanced and enriched by further addition of jaggery and fruit juice
- Cow's Dung
- Cow's Urine
- Cow's Milk
- Cow's Curd
- Cow’s Ghee
- Mainly Panchakavyam contains Bio-Fertilisers and Bio-Control agents such as Azosphrillum, Rhizobium, Azotobacter, Phosphobacter, pseudomonas, enzymes and growth stimulants. These are present in considerable concentration.
- Panchakavyam also contains all the macro and micro nutrients that are essential for plant growth
- Panchakavyam contains actinomycites which develops the disease resistant power in plants
- In agriculture, gardens etc.,
Panchakavyam is an excellent growth promoter for all the plants, crops and trees. It also helps to improve disease resistance and in pest control. Application of Panchakavyam also increases the shelf life of the vegetables, fruits and flowers. It also improves the colour, fragrance and flavour.
- In Animal Husbandry/Poultry.
Small dosage of Panchakavyam to calf’s and poultry birds acts as growth stimulant and increases disease resistance.
- Panchakavyam 30 tonnes per annum
- Available in 50 Kgs & 5 Kgs Plastic Cans
Application/Dosage in Agriculture
- Foliar Application: 3% Solution i.e. 3 litres of Panchakavyam in 100 litres of water for 1 acre, once in 15days (Depending upon the size of the crop or tree, the quantity will slightly vary).
- Seed Treatment: All seeds may be treated in 3% solution for 5 - 30 minutes before planting.
- Soil Treatment: For improving soil fertility, Panchakavyam to be applied at the rate of 20 liters per acre through Flood irrigation, Drip irrigation and Sprinkler irrigation.